Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 34.

So confession.....
....I have a slight love for "crappy" food.
Gas station hot chocolate.
McDonalds Hot and Spicy McChicken sandwich.
McDonalds vanilla soft serve ice cream.
Wal-Mart doughnuts.
Great Value chocolate chip cookies.
.....Need I go on?

Once upon a time long long ago....
Me. Gage. Ryan.
McDonalds.

Today we decided to re-live this moment.
and it happened to be a most perfect occasion because [if you didn't know] you can now purchase 50 chicken nuggets for $9.99.
When I went to Mr. Cash Register aka Isaiah and asked for 50 chicken nuggets he looked at me like I was 5.
Which is happening more and more frequently....
Odd.
That is what 50 chicken nuggets look like.
Yum....?
Do you see these 2 wonderful 14 year old men?
Bloggers.
Meet Ryan and Gage.
My McDonalds buddies.

Yes.
We conquered the 50 chicken nuggets.
Blah.
I think my McDonalds phase is over......
Proud?

After this adventure I joined my dear friend, Chloe for a relaxing evening.
Catching up.
Chick Flick.
What more do I need out of a Friday night?

....Oh yeah. Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment