Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 31.

Do you see the human on the far left?
I'm claiming him.
Yep.
That's my dad and today is his birthday.
He's turning 51 years young.
Let me tell you a little about him.
He gets up and goes to work everyday.
He doesn't really like painting so much.
He was in the Army for 20 years.
He's the youngest in his family.
He loves America's Funniest Home Videos.
He's worked on cars for as long as I can remember and knows everything about them.
He loves to go to our activities and supports us in everything we do.
He loves sweedish fish.
He doesn't like tonails....... haha.
He's mine.
I happen to think that he is one of the greatest people that I know. He works hard. He honors his priesthood. He loves me. I love going on drives and talking to him. He laughed really hard tonight when I showed him scare tactics on youtube [it was halarious]. I hope I can find someone just like him.
I love you dad.
Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment