Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 41.

Like I've said before....
One day I'll take my own pictures again.

This here is the beautiful city of Kobe, Japan.
Do you know what else is here?
Or rather who else is going to be here?
Elder Adam Day.
My dear friend was called to serve in this beautiful place and will report to the MTC on June 1.
He is going to be one amazing missionary.
People of Kobe, Japan.....
Prepare yourselves for one amazing young man.
Good Luck Adam.

I also got to go to a party in Provo with the bestie and her boyfriend.
If you really know me....
....you know that I'm not much of a partier.
We listened to the music and watched the people dance.
It kinda felt like a stake dance all over again.
It was hot. People kept coming. People were entertaining to watch. It was impossible to get to the door to leave. There was a human dressed up like cupid. There were small refreshments such as cookies, chips, soda, etc.
The life of a college student :)

Other great thoughts of day:
-Got out of work at 2:30
-PAYDAY!
-My $12 debts to my little brothers have finally been paid off.
-Missionary letters.... From missionaries both [completely] random and not.

Not so great thought:
-Team 9's Safety Ball made of extra labels is MISSING!
[aka we're no longer safe]

1 comment: