Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 45.

If there was a picture to describe our relationship it would be this.
I try and be lovey and a great sister to this one...
... but he is always annoyed for some reason.
Meet Gage aka Pat aka Patricia aka Trisha.
He turned 15 today.
Good luck this year....
He's a typical 9th grader.
He was even bold enough to tell me I was to embarrassing to go out with in public.
He is a great one.
He is a wonderful drummer and one of the newest members of the AFHS Drumline.
Happy Birthday Trisha.

Do you see that beautiful young women on the right?
Well... they're both beautiful...
But it just so happens that Chloe shares a birthday with my dear brother.
Chloe is amazing at everything she does.
She used to Irish Dance, she is a wonderful photographer, an awesome student and will be graduated years before us, and will always brighten your day.
We're friends because we're picky.... BAHAHA.
We like adventures.
Irish Dancing shows.
Hale theater plays.
Titanic the musical.
One can only wonder what is next.
Happy 19th birthday Chloe!
I love you!

Thought.
The highlight of my day was quite possibly when my husband sent me a facebook message letting me know that she started a blog.....
Rachel.
I have a feeling that you'll enjoy blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment