Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 57.

Once upon a time I was a small child.
Do you find this hard to believe?
I do.
So did Meg Deck.
Back to the story....
Tonight Jam [my grandma] brought back my Fisher Price Dream Dollhouse.
My cousins had been borrowing it since they moved back in with her.
I almost had a complex trying to set it up again....
Good thing I've got Trisha.
I owe you one.

It was like seeing my childhood all over again.
Santa brought me this dollhouse for Christmas when I was young.
aka 2 or 3.
It's lasted since then.
That's durability.

Wanna hear an even better story?
Once upon [another] time my mother had a vising teacher.
Whom had a daughter my age.
Whom I didn't particularly like.
...oops.
It just so happened that they were having a visiting teaching moment when I came home from a friends house.
Naturally I walked up to my room.
And guess who was sitting there.
Yep.
Her.
But she wasn't just sitting there....
...she was re-arranging my doll house.
MY doll house.
I don't usually think of my self as a mean person...
... but you just don't mess with the doll house.
Any way...
It just so happened that her toe was in the perfect spot.
If I slammed the door then her toe would be.... no more.
I don't exactly remember what happened next....
.... Just the fact that her toe was bleeding and I was getting in trouble and I was giving her a band-aid.
....................Oops?
Our "friendship" never was the same.
If you're out there.... You know who you are.
I'm sorry.
Just next time don't play with the Dream Dollhouse, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment