Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 48.

There is a wonderful thing about being getting out of work early.....
.... and then I remember that I didn't get 40 hours.
But it's fine because I couldn't stand cutting labels with the AC breathing down my neck anymore.
Today, I beat my record.
I cut 2244 labels.
I think I should buy myself a trophy or something.
In the end it was payday so everything was good.
.
After work I picked up my BFF Jill and we went to our favorite place.
Cafe Rio.
Do you see a pattern in my life?
I Love Cafe Rio.
Infact.....
The word 'love' doesn't even begin to express my feelings for the soft tortilla, sweet pork, pinto beans, and the people behind the glass wall that create my masterpiece.
The best part about going to Cafe Rio is sharing.
I wanted a salad and a burrito.
She wanted a salad and a burrito.
Problem solved.
Both.
After our stomachs were filled with joy, we drove back to the Rutter home where we put on our painting clothes and began painting the cabinets.
Wood looking to cream colored.
I like it.
Pink shirt. Blue gym shorts. White Leggings. Knee high black heart socks. Ankle pink, red, and orange ankle socks.
Just call me Asher Lev.
As we painted we listened to talks by Sheri Dew.
That was great.
Though I'm a little worried that the section I painted is going to scream at me everytime I'm over there....
.... I think it will be wonderful when it's all finished,
It just might look like Martha [Stewart]'s kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment