Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 49.

After my efforts tonight I feel as if I should be granted into thee Babysitters Club.
Just saying....
Four children.
One of them whom was sick and threw up twice.
It would've been an extrememly large problem if he wasn't so stinkin cute.
What do you think the truth about Stacey is?

Thought.
I, Quinci Erin Whatcott have a problem.
I ate Mcdonalds again tonight.
It's been a week....
....But still.
Fortunatly I only got a large Diet Coke and one Spicy McChicken.
Yummy.
Bad Quinci, Bad!

Today I went on an adventure.
I got a little fork.
But really.... I think it was a thingamabob.
Like the one Ariel has?
It worked wonders when I combed my hair with it.
Even though Ariel doesn't wear much and talks to fish all day...
....I don't think we give her enough credit.

Another thought.
Men currently living in St. George that drive Beamers and work at cup cake factories.
Park your car in your garage tonight.
I have a Louisville Slugger and am NOT afraid to use it.
Heard the Carrie Underwood song?
Go look it up.
Oh.
and watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment