Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 47.

It has come to pass that not having to work today turned into a great thing.
Pork Burrito. Enchilada style. Pinto beans. Mild sauce. Diet Coke.
Cafe Rio for breakfast is never never never a bad thing....
My mother decided that since her friends didn't show up to sewing today she needed something great... aka Cafe Rio.
If you didn't know it's the #1 Mexican restaurant in the nation.
Isn't that just a given?
After we feasted upon our most craved food we headed to Kohls where we found something great.
If you know me at all you know that I LOVE socks.
Any size. Any shape.
But they have to be colorful.
I got two pairs.


After our wonderful purchase of 2 pairs of socks we headed to DI.
For what you may ask...
...I wasn't really sure.
Anything, I guess.
But I wanted a Christmas Sweater.
Unfortunatly there weren't any.
No worries...
... I still have 3 or 4 months before I really have to start looking.
Our adventures finished after we went to the bank and headed home.
Me and my mother finished my FAFSA for this upcoming school year and began to file my 2010 taxes.
Don't fret.
I'm getting a great grand total of...
...oh wait....
Nothing.
Oh well.

It took me much longer than anticipated to clean my room.
You see... My pores were screaming at me.
and they were not happy.
So I carefully rubbed the green goopy face mask on thick enough until you would've mistaken me for the monster under your bed.
Stop laughing.
It's not that funny.
Back to the cleaning....
I decided to attack one of my shelving units.
With a toothbrush.
Its clean :)

To conclude this wonderful day I made a paper chain counting down the days until Elder Whatcott comes home after 2 short years.
71 days.
The end of the chain is home to a piece of paper you would see around Christmas time.
Ho. Ho. Ho.
I imagine the day he comes home will quite possibly be better than Christmas.
.... Now I've just gotta find somewhere to hang it.

No comments:

Post a Comment