Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 50.

My dear little baby Morgan turned 19 today.
Her adventures began in Mamaroneck, New York then moved west to Sammamish, Washington and finally ended up as my roomie in Rexburg, Idaho.
She was the last one to move into Lamprecht 310.
She brought so much...... energy.
Morgan would usually be found eating a lunch consisting of:
Tuna Packets.
A pickle.
Pringles.
String Cheese.
Pudding.
and Grapes.
She often did her homework in formal dresses.
6:30 every morning before she got in the shower she would come find me and with her tired eyes and tell me good morning.
Thats a good roomie.
Together we enjoyed listening to Stuttering. Lipsyncing into my webcam. Eating Top Ramen. Walking to Broliums. Watching Stick-it and other movies. Taking naps. Walking to class together trying to keep warm at 7:30 in the morning. Talking about boys. and who could forget putting a bright pink streak in her hair?
The Sunday before finals Morgan decided that she wanted her hot pink streak redone just in time for her to head home and show the world that she was an adult. The first time her friend, Mackenzie, had done it.... but now it was my turn.
There were no gloves and I didn't think that it would actually dye my hands.
Was I wrong about that.
People asked if my parents were smurfs for a whole week.
I love you Morgy :)
I hope you have had a wonderful 19th birthday.

Also, today my dear friend Preston Scott Parker had his farewell.
He will be heading to the Fresno California Mission on March 2.
Preston is someone who was always there to give me a hug and ask how my many "boyfriends" are.... hahaha.
He will make your day better in an instant.
One of my favorite memories with Preston is when he came and spoke to us girls in the ward up at Girls Camp after one of his many sugeries.
Fresno California is lucky to have a missionary like you, Pres.
Good Luck!
.
One last thought.
There has been this one boy.
Since 9th grade.
Yes.
I've dreamed about talking to him and today I had the chance....
Oh wait.
No I didn't.
I ran away.
It's fine, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment