Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 42.

Sorry... It's not very clear.
But what the heck.... Its a picture.

If you didn't know.....
My mother happens to make thee most wonderful sugar cookies.
Even when she would send them to me up in college they'd be soft.
Since I don't like them with frosting...
...she'd even send me some without frosting.
Now thats love.
But even the ones with frosting don't even look like they were frosted with her feet.
Thought.
If cookies look like they were frosted with someones feet chances are that they really were....
So watch out.
Anyway...
Since Monday happens to be Valentines Day we needed heart shaped cookies.
It wasn't really an option.
We made the dough at 9:00 and I felt like I was back in college.
Yum!

This morning me and my mother attended stake womens conference.
It was wonderful.
I adore aged[or rather experienced] women.
My face hurt so bad from laughing.
Sister Lund and Sister Peterson were wonderful teachers.
Find humor in life and trials.
Find the things that really matter in life.
Good. Better. Best.

Plus when I woke up and looked out the window I saw 2 colorful hot air balloons.
Obviously it was going to be a good day.
Balloons always make life good.
Plus my english paper is published online now.
I'll admit I was proud of myself.
My teacher gave me a not so good score on this one and told me it was too many words.
Psh.
Plus I got a Mcdonals ice cream.
I haven't had one of those in ages.
.....but I still need to clean my room.
ugh....

No comments:

Post a Comment