Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 56.

Dear Rexie.
I'm coming home to you for a couple of days.
Haven't you missed me?
I've missed you dearly.
I don't know why it's taken me so long to come back up to visit...
... but now I'm coming.
It seemed almost impossible for Rachel to come down...
But it all worked out perfectly.
I was writing something on my dear little Morgans facebook and all the sudden I said to myself:
"Self. It's time for you to go to the land of coldness and joy."
And just like that I got on the BYUI website and found a man that would so graciously bring me to you.
He's only charging me $25 round trip, and I don't even work Friday.
WHY NOT?
He had a spot for me.
It was meant to be.
Everytime I think about visiting I think of my girls and the wonderful times we had together.
Like the time we wore our antlers and Christmas sweaters to the ward party...
....and everyone looked at us funny?
[I think they were just jealous. It's fine.]
Those were the best...
...But times can only get better, right?
I know I'm just visiting for a couple of days, so i'll try not to get too attached.
I've still got a whole other month and a half before it's time to move back.
College is exciting.
I feel left out since i'm not actually going at this moment.
No need to fret....
....The time is coming.
I need adventure.
Don't let me down, Rexie.
Love, your favorite, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment