Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 35.

This is Emma.
She woke me up this morning...
via text.
8:00 am.
Pictured above is the day we were [almost] matching.
It was great.
We both were wearing navy blue and had bows.
We are living together in the springy time.
I CANNOT WAIT.
Emma,
I hope you are enjoying Pennsylvania :)

Ranch Bacon Burger.
We decided to take a family trip to JCW's since tomorrow is Fast Sunday.
Mason [above] is obviously enjoying his hamburger.
I tried to get a good picture....
....but in the end this is what became of my attempts.
Gotta love that kid even though all he does is talk about sports.

OH! Today I got a letter from Elder Cody Elaine.
He is loving his mission.
He is loving the MTC.
I cannot wait to see this human in 2 years :)
It's great!

"....every great artist is a man who has freed himself from his family, his nation, his race. Every man who has shown the world the way to beauty, to true culture, has been a rebel, a "universal" without patriotism, without home, who has found his people everywhere......Millions of people can draw. Art is whether or not there is a scream in him wantng to get out in a special way."
My Name is Asher Lev.

No comments:

Post a Comment