Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 39.

My one regret....
Not bringing my camera.

For those of you who don't know...
I LOVE Phantom of the Opera.
Girls Camp was filled with singing songs from the show,
as were random times such as driving through corn fields.

We didn't know if we were going to get in.... the show was sold out.
Fortunatly there were enough no shows and we got in!
The seats weren't the greatest.... but never the less.... we got in.
Colten and Mckell ended up sitting in front of me.
I sat by this very nice, random girl.

The show was phenomenal.
I cried.
Truely.
The phantom was the cousin of a dear friend.
Evan, you did an amazing job.

Go see it.....
Its only at PGHS for the rest of the week.

2 comments:

  1. YES! reference to the greatest night of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shmelb! you saw it too? it was soooo amazing and i am soo proud of him! last night after he came home, he pretty much passed out. he was sad but im pretty sure he was okay with it being over.

    ReplyDelete