Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 262.

Guess what?
Life is good.
Currently I’m sitting in the MC with my girls…
Listening to my favorites on youtube….
[Josh. Michael. Adele. & Others.]
People watching…
Eating M&M’s…
And doing homework.
Yes.
I’m ready for the semester to be over and to start fresh…
But this semester has also been a good one.
Through the ups and the downs everything seems to have worked itself out.
‘Men’s Hearts Shall Fail Them.’
Have you seen it?
Elder Russell M. Nelson shares a story that reminds me, reminds us that everything is okay.
Life tends to be hard occasionally…
But just as quickly as it starts…
It finishes.
Just like my bishop said….
“Why not me?”
God knows that I can do this.
I know can do this.
I will do this.
I’m learning and I’m growing.
[Unfortunately I’m not growing taller….]
Life is fantastic.
Win.
Thoughts on the day:
I have been waiting 1000 hours to get a letter from Elder Whatcott.
Literally.
FAIL.
If only I had a dollar for every time I’ve checked my e-mail.
Also.
I had to pay $4.26 to send Trish his calculator that I [accidentally] stole….
And then I texted him to tell him…
And I just remembered why he didn’t text me back.
Yes.
He is currently experiencing high school just as I did...
Without a phone.
Win.
Travis is finally home.
I don’t think Travis quite enjoyed 305 as much as he likes 304….
Wanna guess how I know that?
His tank was quite a bit more ‘poopy’ than it usually is after 6 days.
No worries.
I cleaned it.
Welcome home Travis.
Megs car died as she was going to buy woman things….
Don’t fret.
Jace saved it.
When I went with Meg to take it on a ‘stay alive’ drive we waved at an attractive man.
Do you know why we did that?
Because we’re attractive too…
And that’s what attractive people do when they see each other.
All my classes got out early today..
Well..
Except for science.
But me and the breakfast club went to freshens for bagels and other such things after English.
Cinnamon bagel with cream cheese?
New addiction.
[One day I won’t mention what I eat in a blog….]
We played ABC scavenger hunt for HEG and group 2 met a group of boys in the elevator…
And my group made fun of how my mouth is open in every picture.
Win.
I can’t think of any homework that is due for tomorrow….
Super win.
Wanna know the SUPER WIN of the day?
The man who the fish is named after aka the real life Travis…
You know?
He approached me in the MC and we spoke…
For approximately 10 minutes.
Maybe my newly found singleness is going to be a good thing….

No comments:

Post a Comment