Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 253.

Thought.
After being an 80 year old lady and going to bed before midnight on a Friday night I figured that Saturday needed fun....
Saturdays should be for fun.
Not sitting in the MC for extended amounts of time and working on assignments…
And then clicking out of my science project before saving it.
No big deal…
I’d only been working on it for an hour.
Fail.
Being the college student that I am, there was only one thing to do….
Update my facebook status.
Win.
Thank heavens Meg was there to keep me sane.
Don’t fret.
She texted me and asked me if the man sitting behind me was cute….
My first thought was why?
It’s not like I was going to turn around and look at him even though he had [apparently] be starring at the back of my head.
When I finally built up the courage to turn around and see who this man one thing jumped out to me…
He was married.
Meg…..
Your ‘ring check’ skills failed you [yet] again.
Thank heavens I didn’t take her up on her bet to talk to him…
Seeing that I’m not that forward anyways…
I dodged a bullet.
The rest of the MC visit consisted of hot chocolate and baby bread.
Win.
We came home…
Traveled to the store…
And made a $5.38 purchase of chocolate chips, coconut and sweeten condensed milk.
Great news.
Broulims is almost finished with its remodel.
I don’t think I’ve been so excited for something [like this] in a long time.
I was assigned to bring cookie bars to the bridal shower….
Don’t fret.
While we were baking the cookie bars we sang along to Grease.
Flashback.
After a quick Subway date and running into a first semester friend, we were on our way to the shower.
One more month and our dear Kiah will be married off.
Good think she finally figured out how to pronounce her last name.
We played the typical [Mormon] bridal shower games….
[Including] Toilet paper wedding dresses.
Fortunately [or rather unfortunately] I got to be the bride…
And at the same time was reminded of my singleness.
It’s been a month.
[Just saying].
Yes.
Me and my teams dress was thee coolest.
Super win.
Hopefully we get the other pictures soon.
It was a blast.
Thanks for putting it together Steph!
No need to fret.
No night is complete without some sort of wardrobe malfunction….
Let’s just say that I shouldn’t be allowed to zip up my own jacket….
My shirt got stuck and in the end….
Well….
Steph helped me get it unstuck.
The picture says it all….

On the way home Morgy asked if I would do her a favor.
I was a tad bit hesitant when she asked because I wasn’t sure what exactly the favor would be.
I was pleased when I found it would be re-living a first semester moment.
Hair dying.
Hand dying.
Yes.
At this moment my hands are currently a nice shade of smurf blue.
Win.
[Another] blast from the past.
Blue is the color now….
Pink was the color a year ago.
Can’t you tell how much we’ve grown?

What a night.
Hopefully the color is gone before anyone becomes too worried about what I’m doing in my life.
No need to fret.
I live in Rexie…
Remember?
Why on earth would anyone be worried about the things I do in Rexie?
Picture this.
Me and my girls [Emma.Morgan.Meg.] are all sitting together in the front room watching Up.
Thought.
I want someone to love me like Carl love’s Ellie.
Another thought.
This is what roomies do.
We watch Disney movies with each other.
We have hard times together.
But in the end we love each other and love spending time together.
We’re a family.
And we stick together.

No comments:

Post a Comment