Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 242.



Happy Friday.



It was [mostly] a good one.



Work from 8-11:22.



Yes.



I was about to clock
out but then I answered a 3 minute long phone call.



Yes.



I counted.



It’s fine…



He was a nice man.



Thought.



Talk on the phone with a smile.



It makes like a whole lot easier.



I had to be in class by 11:30 and I wasn’t going to be late.



Class was good.



Library was good.



Class was good.



Work was a party.



Me and Danny have pretty much mastered the mailing system
along with the paper-letter folder.



Win.



If you didn’t know I love work.



I love going into the office and seeing all my friends.



It’s odd to me how much I want to tell them about my life.



That mostly just occurs when I do coin on Friday’s.



Coin is office terms for settling life’s problems while
carrying around a bag full or laundry money from on-campus housing.



Usually me and Leticia do it…



But due to the Addendum process….



She had to cut back on her Friday morning hours.



Bummer.



It’s fine due to the fact that since my hours have grown exponentially
I will see her lot more in the office.



Fact.



Just call me Captain Lemon….



Meg does now due to the fact that I was able to squeeze all
the lemon juice out of the lemon for our vinegar substitute.



We were making cupcakes.



Chocolate peanut butter cookie dough marshmallow cupcakes to
be exact.



Step 1.



Make the batter.



Yes.



From scratch.





Make little cookie dough balls….



Combine.
Ice them with marshmallow like stuff.
Win.


How’d they turn out?



Well….



Let’s just say that we haven’t exactly reached our cupcake
potential yet.



It’s fine that after
the process Jace and Crash came over to entertain us.



Jace suggested that I find a boyfriend on LDSsingles.org.



No thanks.



We figured there were better options….



Craigslist boyfriend…



Win.



Then meg had to remind us of the Craiglist killer.



They all seemed like really nice, frightening, charming,
nerdy, bold, super sketchy guys.



Obviously my type.



Obviously.



It went on for some time.



Those boys never cease to entertain me.



Thought.



Why does it seem that all the not so great things in life
happen to occur all at the same time?



It’s not like the conflicts plan a meeting and decide the
best time for something else to come up would be when I least expect it….



Or [heaven forbid] need it…



No worries…



Right?



I’m planning on surviving this obstacle [somehow].



My mother told me she would buy me Café Rio when I got back
for Thanksgiving break.



[18 days and counting].



We’re going twice.



I figure my body needs some sort of motivation to make it
through.



Kevin…..



Hold out a little longer.



The nightmares and lack of sleep will end soon enough.



[Another] thought.



Aren’t nightmares for 5 year olds?



Punch.



No comments:

Post a Comment