Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 260.

Fact.
It is okay to go to visit Café Rio twice in 2 days…
No worries.
I may or may not have gained a significant amount of weight while home for the break…
Isn’t that what Thanksgiving is for anyways?
Oh well.
Hopefully it will keep me warm up in Rexie.
Thought.
After my dinner date with the parents we headed to Costco to fill up the little silver car in preparation for the trek back to Rexie tomorrow.
Fact.
Santa was there filling up his car.
Although I’m a little worried that this ‘Santa’ isn’t preparing for Christmas…
He was driving a brand new car…
And his hair and beard was a lovely shade of not white.
And he smelled like beef and cheese…..
[Name that movie]
He did not smell like Christmas.
The men in the gas filling space next to me gave me quite the looks when they noticed my efforts to get a picture of this fake Santa man….
It’s all for a good cause…
My entertainment.
The rest of the night was full of decorating the tree and Scrabble.
Win.
….and staying up way past bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment