Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 247.

Today…
I was planning on waking up at 9 so I could get my room cleaned and head to the MC to do homework…
But I think we all know how that worked out.
I didn’t end up even thinking about getting out of bed until approximately 10:40.
I didn’t walk out the door to the MC until 12:21ish.
I’ve said it many times…
And it’s no secret.
I have the body of a 19 year old…
Yet I have the soul of an 80 year old woman.
Thursday night?
Yep.
I went to bed at 10:30.
That’s beside the point….
When I opened the front door to head out I was greeted with a snow monster.
Literally.
The picture doesn’t do justice.
Me and Emma began our trek to the MC and fortunately made it….
And were dry.

Yes.
I was successful in getting my homework done.
Math..
Science..
Even the English assignment that isn’t due until Tuesday at noon.
I people watched.
I watched youtube.
I pondered life.
I bought the best crappy hot chocolate from the crossroads.
I talked to my mom for 136 minutes.
I ‘ran’ into people that I haven’t seen since high school….
Oddly enough….
I don’t actually remember them in high school
I could’ve spent all afternoon in the crossroads.
I enjoyed my time there.
Emma came to see me around 4:45 and we decided to beat the cold and walk to get some pizza.
Win.
Don’t fret.
It must of snowed a lot while I had locked myself inside the MC...
There may or may not have been approximately 6 inches on the ground when we walked outside.
We at our pizza….
All but pieces…
Whaaat?


It’s only 8:30 and I’m ready for bed.
I think I’m prematurely aging.

No comments:

Post a Comment