Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 244.

I knew it was going to be a good day the moment I walked into work and saw Shelby’s shiny new diamond ring on her left hand.
Do you know what that means?
Yes.
She’s engaged…
But also that she had to bring in treats.
Doughnuts and ice cream.
Breakfast?
Win!
I think I should specify that both of those doughnuts are not mine….
Really.
The day few by from there.
I got extra credit in math due to the fact that I shared a birthday with someone along with other people.
I had to fight my teacher [along with Stevo] in English not to grade my paper in front of the class.
I won.
I only fell asleep in Middle East for a quick moment.
Science was….
Entertaining.
Work.
Win.
I love work.
I went on a manager visit and worked on addendum stuff.
But…
Me and Lynette had a wonderful chat.
Lynette told me stories about her and her spouse and children.
I loved it.
Lynette is fantastic to talk to even though sometimes I think I ask her way too many questions.
You’d think by now I would know where to file away the contracts or understand the housing holds.
Apparently not.
But I came home to something wonderful.
A package from my mom.
At first I was a little dismayed that it was going to be a phone…
But I was 100% overjoyed when I opened up the box and found….
A ZHU ZHU PUPPY!

Remember that one Christmas time when I asked for a Zhu Zhu pet and my mother humored me and got me one?
Well…
I’m sure glad that my mother [still] humors me.
Now they can be friends!
Moms know how to make days happy.
I love you mom J
You’re the greatest.

1 comment:

  1. Can I have a donut? That sounds really good right now. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete