Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 258.

Happy Thanksgiving.
In typical Mason fashion….
We had to compare his muscles to the muscles of the turkey.
Win.
Let’s be completely honest.
The turkey may or may not have had a little bit more to offer….
Thursday was great.
The fam came around noon and we ate soon after.
Naps…
More naps…
And the Muppets movie followed.
Let it be known…
Contrary to popular belief…
There were NO dirty moments in the Muppet movie.
The immediate Whatcott clan hasn’t had a thanksgiving all together in the last 3 years.
The oldest was out on a mission and then finally when he came home another one left.
This year the oldest one went back to the land of his mission instead of spending thanksgiving with us.
No worries.
We still love him all the same.
Looking back…
It’s been a crazy year…
But I’ve continually been blessed.
I’m grateful for my family.
I’m grateful for the life’s experiences.
I’m grateful for the opportunities I have.
I’m grateful for the chance I have to study at BYU-Idaho.
I’m grateful for my job and the people that it has brought into my life.
I’m grateful for the gospel in my life and the peace it brings.
I’m grateful that my bothers have been able to serve missions.
I’m grateful for the opportunity to grow better each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment