Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 261.

Break is over and it’s time to head back to the real world….
Ugh.
Actually it’s not that bad...
Boredom is not my thing.
I love spending Sundays at home.
I love being able to sit in a real people ward…
Yes.
YSA wards are for fake people.
I was so pleased that the [not] brother’s farewell just so happened to be the Sunday that I was home.
He did fantastic.
Don’t fret.
I got a picture with him….
And [invisible] Colten.
Good Luck Elder Flinders.
The people of Texas are going to love you!
See you in 2 years!
Relief Society consisted of a lesson….
And an extremely obvious ring check.
Win.
Obviously word didn’t get around as fast as I thought it would.
I spent time explaining life’s current situation and seeing old[ish] friends and talking to my bishop.
Win.
There is nothing greater than a home word bishop.
It was great.
The rest of the night consisted of packing….
Cleaning my room….
Signing my winter 2012 contract….
[Win for no longer being homeless]
And waiting for Jace and Meredith to get home from their journey to Chicago.
Don’t fret.
They pulled in around 5 and we didn’t leave for Rexie until approximately 7:45.
Fail.
We pulled into MP around close to midnight.
[aka way past my old person bedtime]
It’s completely fine that the trip was full of Josh, Il Divo, Jace and Meredith weird conversations, ‘airplane stops,’ word games, being squished in the back seat with my Christmas tree, and other interesting things…..
Thank heavens for being home….
And stealing Trisha’s calculator.

1 comment: