Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 241.

Fact.
I am officially missing 5 inches from my head.
It came to pass that last night after I watched ‘He’s Just Not That Into You,’ cried, and put all my thoughts on paper….
I decided that I needed a change.
I made Megdeck come with me so I wouldn’t chicken out.
She even told me what to say.
I knew that I was going to miss the days of my pony tail and throwing my hair on the top of my head……
And of course…..
The “v” that meg left in the back when I made her cut my hair.
[Twice].
I was hesitant….
But brave enough to do it by myself.
I didn’t make Meg hold my hand…
Unlike all those times I had to get shots, Iv’s, and blood tests.
I’ve gotten braver since then…
Much braver.
I’m a big kid now.

Snip….
Snip….
Snip….

…and now this is currently where I am at.
No hair.
How do I feel about it?
I love it.
I’m really a big kid now.
Time to start a new adventure…..

No comments:

Post a Comment