Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 249.

Well...
I’ve moved from nightmares to dreams about waking up late….
Oh wait.
That dream became a reality.
Thanks heavens it only takes me 40 minutes to get ready.
I’m pleased to say that I’ve gotten that time down from an hour and a half…
How you may ask?
I don’t let myself get distracted.
True story.
When I get ready I’m like a 14 year old boy in an obstacle course aka all over the place.
I hurried and got ready and the day was great.
The best part?
Going to dinner with the girls…
We went all out and headed to the Crossroads and got chicken quesadillas with jalapeño ranch….
In honor of Colten.
Thought.
Today is Monday.
Do you know what that means?
Missionary e-mail day!
They make Mondays bearable…
Tonight for home evening we played bigger and better.
Ever played?
We started out with a penny…
We ended up with an iron and frozen squash.
Win?
Yes.
We even stopped by and old friends door....
With the pumpkin we got from Somerset 101.
At one point we got an iron….
We wanted the totem pole….
But it was stuck to the ground…
Fail.
It started with a penny…
Then to a quarter…
Then to a cookie…
Then to a biscuit…
Then to a page of potato pears…
Then to a near empty container of salsa…
Then to a paper plate…
Then to a piece of pizza…
Then to an iron…
Then another penny was added…
From there we got a pumpkin and a dime…
Then a piece of gum…
Then we got a picture with a star wars helmet…
Then we got some squash from Ted.

Success.
We obviously won.
Pumpkin?
Iron?
Picture?
Super win.
…..Now back to homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment