Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 239.


Nothing…..
I mean NOTHING.
Makes my day more than a letter from my favorite Jackson Mississippi missionary….
Oddly enough it’s like getting a letter from my other half….
Oh wait.
It is.
“I Love you Quinci!! Hope you're doing well!! Have a great week!! and i'm thinkin about you!!
Love, your twin!:)”

And even the way he responded to my fire incident story…..

“Tell quinci to be more careful next time:) haha she needs to take care of me when i come back so we can't have anything bad happen to her:) hahaha jk love you quinc!!!”
….I knew he’d miss me ;)

1 comment:

  1. Quinci...I don't know if I have ever commented on your blog. I follow, but usually keep the comments in my head instead of posting. I thought I would change the trend and post today. I miss you! I hope you are feeling better about life. I am glad you have an awesome twin to keep you in line :) Please don't come cook at my house...I really need my kitchen intact (jk) Love you!

    ReplyDelete