Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 250.

No.
Just in case you’re wondering….
A piano isn’t considered a string instrument.
Just saying.
Ask.com verified that it is in fact a percussion instrument.
Don’t fret.
That may or may not have been a conversation over heard in the apartment tonight.
Obviously we’re not in college because we’re smart….
We’re in college to learn.
Speaking of learning…
Today was full of meetings.
And a little over 6 hours of work.
Oh the joys of work.
Me and Leticia had no time to spare in getting ready for our 1:00 meeting with a few owners that we spent lunch time in the back room.
Win.
Lunch dates are never over rated.
I got out of work at 5…
Meaning that I don’t get to work every shift for the rest of the week.
Did you know that the campus max for weekly work hours is 20?
I do.
Sometimes I wish that it was more.
I love my job.
I love talking to people on the phone…
Although I often choke over my words…
But only when I say “Housing and Student Living Office, this is Quinci, How can I help you?”
But I’ve become best friends with the stapler and the copy machine…
Me and the colored arrows still have work to do.
I came home to meg touching raw meat….
Once more….
RAW MEAT.
Meg doesn’t like raw meat but was being fantastic and making stir fry for dinner tonight.
Super win.
It was fantastic.
Jace came over and we had a guest who also feasted with us.

Thought.
Friends.
You’re the best.
To the roomie who always buys be a Diet Coke whenever she goes to the store, deals with me talking to my mother at late hours and then listens to all my alarm ring tones after stating that she hates me for keeping her up, is 80 years old with me and goes to bed before the sun does, who laughs at my stupid jokes, and frequently makes comments about how life would be easier if we were born beautiful (…except she was)….
I love you J
And to the friend who took me to fill up his car, bought me a TruMoo chocolate milk, gave me the car sitting in his car, told me the truth about things, and talked to me about getting over my most recent relationship….
You’re fantastic.
Another thought.
8 days until I get to go home.
I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment