Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 240.

Once upon a time in a magical land called Rexie…..
I’m moving on one day at a time.
Sometimes that proves to be a tad bit difficult when Kevin and I are fighting.
Punch.
Kevin has most recently [aka last night] decided that he didn’t like my post break up diet.
Chocolate? Toast? Bagels? Spaghetti? Chips? Diet Coke?
What’s not to like in this diet…?
[You may or may not be aware that Kevin is my stomach…..]
It was so bothersome that I went to bed without writing a letter slash e-mail.
Fail.
Kevin still wanted to fight this morning when I woke up causing me to miss my 8:30 meeting with Kriss and Jon.
Blarg.
No worries.
Me and Kevin got life figured out.
The rest of the day was good.
[May I insert the thought that my dear Emma is sitting next to me… Sleeping.]
I loved my classes, hearing the bells in between them, and work.
I moved from 12 hours a week to 20.
Super win.
I am soo pleased.
I love being in the office working and being with my office family.
Me and Lynette even share a love for Diet Coke.
Win.
I got out around 5:15 and headed home to a surprise…..
I walked into my room to a fan blowing in my face sitting on my bed with a lamp and a sucker….

[According to Emma… the sucker is my favorite J]
Let’s be completely honest…..
I love my roomies.
Morgan and Emma.
You made my day.
…even though sometimes we don’t super get along and they say I listen to old people music.
Josh Groban and Celine Dion are so not old people artists.
[Just saying].
Thought.
After a few different conversations with some certain people….
It’s come to pass that it’s time for me to begin to move on.
He has.
He wants something different now.
He doesn’t want to talk to me or see me.
[I asked].
It’s fine…
Isn’t it interesting that it feels like it never happened?
That 4 months could end that fast?
In the words of Adele…..
Never mind, I’ll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment