Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 148.



Dear world.
Great news.
Me and my roomies from 314 are on the homepage for MP.
Do you see us?
We’re right under the huge “apply now” moment.
Do you see us now?
We were pretty impressed with ourselves…
The pictures kinda little….
Oh well.
We’re officially cool.
Today was nothing out of the ordinary.
In H&PofE we talked about behaviorism and how people influence us.
Oddly enough…
I am influenced by people.
So much that Sarah [basically] dressed me this morning courtesy of Emma’s closet.
I was laughing out loud when she asked who had let their roomies pick out their outfit that day.
I sure did.
TinA&C was next…
Not gonna lie.
I didn’t follow anything said in that class.
Good thing I wrote down everything that was said.
I think I was having a “nothing box” moment.
After class, me and Colten redeemed our free Freshen’s smoothies and I got the bagel of the week for $1.49.
Chocolate chip bagel with chocolate crème cheese frosting.
My stomach was pleased.
We took the short walk to the BYUIC where we listened to Lee Tom Perry talk to us about the priesthood.
Honor your priesthood, men.
Me and Michelle came home and got ready for marriage prep.
Break ups was the topic.
Interesting.
Came home from there and did homework.
And laundry.
And more homework.
And cleaned my room.
And did more homework.
And ate PB toast.
And did more homework.
Except we (me.michelle.emma.sarah.) decided that we needed roomie bonding.
We are no longer TV.
Yes.
We went tanning.
In a tanning bed.
Sarah provided swimwear.
It only took us 5 minutes apiece.
I thought I was going to have a panic attack when the closed the top on me.
My favorite part was the goggles.
This is why you live in an apartment building with unlimited tanning.
I’m no longer going to be white….
But I’m not going to get tan either.
I guess I’ll just be normal human looking.

Also.
I am pleased to congratulate Todd and Kathy on their engagement.
Tonight was [obviously] the night.
Big beautiful ring.
August 12 is the date.
That’s going to be an exciting week.
I’m excited for a new aunt and 3 new cousins.
She says she’s the super COOL new aunt…..
We’ll just have to wait and see when I finally meet her ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment