Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 156.

Yes.
It’s official.
This may be one of thee longest weeks of my life.
But it’s my birthday week…..
So that’s a good thing, right?
Classes were……
Good.
In Book of Mormon we talked about becoming Zion, like the people were in 4 Nephi.
After class I walked home with Kristie and we discussed the most recent Bachelorette….
Which I haven’t yet watched…..
My mother doesn’t like the fact that I watch [so called] trash tv.
All I know is that Ashley will not be finding love.
No one is finding love on that show….
Maybe they should stop.
Or not.
It’s just too entertaining.
At that moment in time Jace came over and taught me how to Latin dance in my front room.
Dancing is not something I was blessed with.
[I’m sure you already knew that]
I headed to class and talked to the BFF Jill on the way there.
Wedding plans are going good.
Class was boring and somehow I managed to stay awake.
On the way home I ran into Tyler and we headed to the mailbox hoping we received letters from our missionaries…..
We were so excited.
I ripped my keys out of my bad, stuck the key in the hole, twisted it, and opened it.
Nothing.
I think that somewhere during the process of opening the key and looking in the mailbox, the little door flew out of nowhere aka flew off and cut my eye brow.
Blood.
Blah.
It obviously wasn’t that deep because Jake had to dig through my eyebrow in order to find where the mailbox had jumped out at me.

I don’t exactly remember what happened with my life next….
Oh yeah.
Clean checks.
It was my job to clean the appliances.
Wipe down the insides and the outsides of the fridge and microwave, clean the oven off, and wipe down the dishwasher.
It usually isn’t that bad….
But today when I was cleaning out the drawers in the fridge I found something.
See that thing between the carrots and cactus?
Yes.
That would be an onion.
Truth.
I thought I was possibly a small rodent until I picked it up and could see the other side.
It was white and oniony.
Gag reflexes?
I feel like I still have a pit in my stomach from seeing it.
I knew that I wanted to check the mail again.
I knew that something was coming today.
It had to especially after the eyebrow slicing incident.
But I didn’t expect it.
Miss Mayghen Decker had sent me a birthday package.
My day had been made.
I was squealing like a little girl.
Do you know what was in this package?
Justin Beiber purple finger nail polish.
A headband.
A mix [made with love].
And my favorite part?
The singing Strawberry Shortcake card.
OBVIOUSLY.
Yep.
Mayghen Decker?
I loaf you ;)
The rest of the night went as follows:
Nap.
Hit the snooze button twice.
Study for retake quiz.
Harp Ensemble at 7:30 in the Barrus concert hall.
We only stayed for a half hour.
As much as I want to be cultured….
I couldn’t do it.
We stayed until they played Music of the Night from a personal favorite, Phantom of the Opera.
I walked Colten home and we chatted.
Then I went to Sterling and Jakes for a lot of minutes.
Then we came over here.
Now I’m sitting on my couch hearing my bed call my name.
My Strawberry Shortcake sheets are calling my name…..

No comments:

Post a Comment