Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 147.



This is me and Michelle on a typical day in college.



We have a little balcony outside our front door….



Trust me.



It’s not really that dreamy.



We share it with everyone else and have a wonderful view of
Delta Phi…..



Boy’s apartments.



I guess that could be considered a good view.



Sometimes people from the floor below grab out feet.



Today was a great day.



It started out sunny and warm.



I even wore a skirt to class (I did have a presentation so
that was a major influence…..)



But it was nice because it was sunny and warm.



We remembered that Idaho loved us.



At one point [on the way to HEG] it started raining and
thundering and rainbow-ing.



We remembered that Idaho kinda loved us.



Classes were good and I’m so pleased that I only have 1
class on Friday and a field trip on Saturday.



Also.



Today was/is Sterling’s birthday.



Once upon a time we met Sterling at a dance and he became
our BFFF.



The rest is [basically] history.



We got him a little cupcake with a clown on it and the
marriage prep book.



He didn’t read it since he wasn’t actually apart of class.



I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.



He will be truly be blessed in heaven for dealing with the
girls of 314.



Happy Birthday Sterling.





Most importantly.



I bought a notebook.



Journals are too expensive for college students….



Baha.



Especially when you have to spend $10 on laundry instead of
buying a journal.



Lame-O.



But the real best part of the night…



Beating Marcus at Super Smash Brother Brawl.



Baha…..



Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.



…I even won with Kirby.



1 comment:

  1. That would be because Kirby is old school awesomeness not Pokemon lameness. Good choice. Megan watched my child last night. Jealous? ;)

    ReplyDelete