Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 141.

So there was this one time that I think Idaho is beautiful.
Actually that time is now.
Sometimes I come home for the weekend to take a vacation.
[Also] that time is now.
And sometimes I come home to take a vacation and end up being met by the sick monster.
That time is now.
Something about not being able to breathe through my nose, having my body ache, my eyes watering, my nose occasionally running like the Mississippi River, feeling like food can’t be kept down, and just wanting to eat crappy food…
Yeah.
Don’t really love that one.
It’s okay.
This vacation has been successful.
Last night, me and Jace went on a date to get our haircut, go to the mall, see Pirates 4, and go to Farrs ice cream and frozen yogurt.
Meg even came and saw me for a quick moment after she got off of work for a little while.
We sat on the floor in Brett and Cymoni’s room and worked to solve the world problem.
Unfortunately they’re not solved.
Sorry.
Maybe next time.
Today has been full of craving nasty food, laying on the couch in my snuggie, and holding snot filled tissues.
No worries.
Washing my hands has occurred quite frequently.
I would just like to publically thank the person who blessed me with this lovely-ness.
UGGGGH.
But seriously.
There is nothing like being home and being able to sleep in your own bed with the sick monster visits.

1 comment:

  1. :( Feel better!! (Or I might make you eat soup for the rest of your life/ this semester.)

    ReplyDelete