Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 149.

Once upon a time it was a Wednesday.
Ugh.
Child Development at 7:45 and then I may or may not have skipped Book of Mormon to take a test…..
Sister Lawrence likes to make the tests a lot harder than I think they‘re going to be.
I did pretty good…..
I did go to Natural Disasters and we talked about our field trip on Saturday.
It’s supposed to rain.
Bummer.
The rest of the day was full of……
Joy and nothing-ness.
I didn’t really want to do my homework, but it’s fine because I got most of it done yesterday.
I went to the advising center and got my grad plan put together.
7 more semesters.
Oh the joys.
Me, Michelle, and Sarah went on adventures to the store.
To buy things.
I went to visit Colten and Jace and ended up falling asleep on their couch.
Oops.
When we got home I got super hungry.
I did what any normal person would do….
Ordered Jimmy Johns online and had it delivered.
I kid you not.
5 minutes.
It was so fast that I did flip.
Then Michelle ordered Jimmy’s too and it came in 8 minutes and 30 seconds.
Then Emma ordered Jimmy’s and it came in 6 minutes and 30 seconds.
I was so impressed.
After we got some homework done we headed to Porter Park to play.
We were there for a couple hours and headed home….
To do more homework.
Also.
Tomorrow is Tyler and Emma’s 19th Birthday.
P.A.R.T.Y.
So they played like it was their last day as 18 year olds…..
Oh wait….
It was.
We had a blast and the sun was shining so bright.



Oh.
So I convinced Emma that there was a button below the window
on the second floor that would blow up MP.
So she headed down to the second floor….
Opened the window…
Pulled out the screen….
Hesitated…
Put her hand out the window and pushed the button….
Turns out…
It wasn’t a button…
But instead a light.
Ha.
Fooled her.
Oh.
We even got Tyler to come play with us.
She was celebrating her last day as an 18 year old.
She played with the toy that she got out of her cereal for a significant period of time.
Oh what a day it’s been….
Now I just have to get up to register for classes….
UUUUGGGGHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment