Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 150.

Oh what a day it has been.

The festivities started right after midnight.

We were just too excited we couldn’t wait.

It was Tyler and Emma’s 19th birthday.

Do you know what that means?

I’m officially the baby in the house.

We pulled out the little cakes from our secret hiding place
and filled them each with 19 candles.

They made a wish and blew them out.
And we ate.Chocolate and vanilla cake at 12:30?


Can you say sugar rush?



It wasn’t too long before I knew I needed to go to bed.

I thought I was supposed to register for classes today so I
slept on the couch…

I slept very well…

But then I didn’t even get to register today.

It’s tomorrow.

Ugh.

I’m not too worried since my mom is a pro at getting
classes.

It ended up being okay since the house was all decorated.

Sarah stayed up all night to do her paper, decorate the
hall, above the girls doors, and put a sign about the kitchen-ness.


Class was exciting…

We talked about how people don’t respect us because we’re “just
teachers.”

Strange concept, I know.

Comments such as “Oh. You’re better than that,” or “Don’t
waste your time and money” were a few examples of things that have been said to
my peers/future teachers.

Strange people.

Don’t complain or you can teach your own kids.

In TinA&C we didn’t have anything planned so
we watched a few youtube videos and then ran around looking for art to discuss.

My group ran to the 3rd floor and found a picture
of a frog who looked like a sphinx that
was probably drawn by a small child.

We likened it to Frankenstein and the Muppets.

It was fantastic.

I came home and we took a picture with the birthday girl in
our crowns next to the ‘present’ door.



The rest of the day was pretty slow.

We went to twizzleberry so Emma could get her free 12oz cup
and just danced then walked home.

And tanned.

Baha….

My face is freckely… but my body is not tan yet.

All I want is to not look like an albino.

Is that too much to ask?



All I have to say is that I may or may not have gotten Emma
thee best gift.



Story.



Once upon a time Emma came to Utah with me and fell in love
with my family.



She wanted a picture with them.



She decided this as we got to church.



The family went to classes and it never happened….



So I took matters into my own hands and found a family
picture with her in it.



Imagine that….



The night was full of other adventures.



I need to post a picture.



It’s worth an extra post.



All I have to say is Emma.



I love you.



Thanks for being a fantastic roomie and always putting a
smile on my face. I am so pleased that we were able to room together this
semester and then again next semester. I hope we have so many more adventures.



All I have to say to Tyler is…



HANG OUT WIT H US MORE.



I think you are one of thee
greatest humans and we loved being able to hang out with you on Tuesday and
Wednesday.



Happy Birthday Ladies.



Welcome to real adulthood.



No comments:

Post a Comment