Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 143.

One time….

I was in college.
And fell into the temptation of eating a jalapeño.
My mouth was burning.
I ran to the fridge and drank some random milk from the jug
and shoved a piece of bread into my mouth.

Can you say HOOOOOOT?

Did you know that Arctic Circle has thee most perfect college student treats?
99 cent brown toppers with a 15% discount when you show your student ID.
Winner.
Too bad they did not taste good at all and I ended up eating the chocolate part and feeding the rest to the trash can.
McDonald’s still wins the award for best soft serve ice cream.
Don’t deny it.
Special roomies?
Yep.
Tonight was our first annual MP pancake feast.
Pancakes provided by our manager and her friends and small child.
Michelle, Emma, and Sarah told me that I was like a 5 year old because of what I put on my pancakes.
M&M’s, Nutella, Strawberries, Bananas, Chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and I don’t remember what else.
You know the best part?
They were MINE.
And I loved them.
It was fun.
It was great because we didn’t have to make ourselves dinner.
Someone else made it for us.
Thanks Melanie and friends.
School has been…..
Entertaining.
When I’m not facebook stalking, eating, cleaning my room, blowing my nose, walking around trying to distract myself….
I’m doing homework.
Ugh.
I am so pleased to say I got a 73% on my ND test which I feel was a good score after hearing what people got during class.
Michelle gave me a lucky pop can opener to calm my nerves.
I even sat in the music room today.
It was soothing.
Then I came home to do more homework….
Ugh.
Except I talked to my BFF for a while.
She’s engaged to an amazing human.
BFF.
I stole this picture from you.
Please and thank you.
I love them.
Confession.
One of the hardest things about being 4 hours away is the fact that she is planning a wedding and I’m here.
Or it’s just the fact that she’s down there.
It’s a lot easier for me to be with someone than it is to text or call on the phone.
Oh the joys of marriage.
Countdown?
Around 69 days.
Crazy.
Has your BFF ever gotten married?
It’s kinda weird.
But I’m so pleased….
And I CANNOT wait.
This is me distracting myself from homework.
I had to prepare a few slides for my TinA&C presentation.
Brian Kersishnik?
Heard of him?
Look it up.

Thought.
Best part of my day?
When I got on facebook to see that Elder Cody Elaine has created a mormon.org profile.
I miss Cody Elaine.
I mostly miss when we would be texting and he would say…
“Well. I’m done talking to you now.”
That’s how a real friend is, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment