Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 155.

Today was great.
Probably because it was a Tuesday aka not Monday.
Classes started at 9 instead of 7:45 which was grand.
The walk up to the Hinckley was just as boring as ever.
Good thing I had the Prince of Egypt singing to me.
In H&PofE we talked about Thomas Jefferson and our upcoming test.
That class always goes by really quick….
Sometimes an hour isn’t long enough.
I walked out of the Hinckley and saw Jake so we walked to his class.
He didn’t shave so his face looked….
Sparkley.
I called him Edward.
Baha.
Nothing to exciting in TinA&C…..
Except when Brother Samuelson was standing next to me and yelled my name so he could shake my hand.
It was a happy yell and was super funny.
Devotional was amazing.
The speaker was Sister Merrill she reminded us that we are all children of God.
I loved it.
After that me and Michelle prepared for Marriage Prep.
Engagement was the topic.
One day I’ll actually be able to relate to something in that class….
While doing my Book of Mormon paper, Emma brought me a spoon of peanut butter and Sarah offered us a single pizza rolls.
Sarah really liked us yesterday.
She NEVER offers out her pizza rolls.
We were pleased to get a single one.
Next adventure for the day?
Dance.
Yes.
A stake dance.
BYUI 1 stake held a dance on the lower fields next to the baseball field in between the hill and the skating rink.
It was freezing.
The cookies were good.
I danced with my 2 favorite men.
Jace and Colten.
I can now say that I have officially mastered the Waka Waka and whipping my hair back and forth.
Isn’t that all people do at dances anyways?
We also played a game called let’s find the most awkward couple at the dance.
It was tough.
But we succeeded.
The dance ended around 11 and we headed home.
We finished homework and all that jazz.
I attempted to blog but the internet was not agreeing with me.
We all went to bed with headaches and woke up with headaches.
Anywhere but BYUI I would be worried about that…
But I think it’s due to the lack of hydration.
Who wants to drink water when it’s sunny and 80 degrees in Idaho?
…..Not me or my roomies.
[obviously].

No comments:

Post a Comment