Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 140.

Yes.
I ate 5 pieces of pizza, a salad, and pasta for dinner.
We’ll get to the part eventually.
Today.
Oh the joys of today.
Fortunately class wasn’t until 9.
Since the adventures went late last night it was decided that I was going to get to bed asap and then I’d just get up earlyish and start my marriage prep paper.
Let’s have an honesty moment.
I didn’t really start it last night.
I just attempted to start.
I got up around 7 and got ready and walked up the hill to the Hinckley building.
Once I got to H&PofE I realized one thing.
I forgot to put on deodorant.
Again.
Instead of being able to stay in the Hinckley building and work on my paper I ran home to freshen myself up with deodorant.
As I was walking down the hill some random man jumped out of a tree and scared thee living daylights out of me.
I jumped.
The people walking towards me saw and for some odd reason couldn’t hold in their laughter.
TinA&C was good.
Brother Samuelson wasn’t there so I worked on my marriage prep paper.
Yes.
I would like to inform the world that the Mr. TA phase is over.
Me and Michelle worked super hard on our papers while listening to Celine Dion.
4 hours and 10 double spaced pages later I was done.
Marriage prep we had the ‘NO NO NO ‘ talk.
We even got Emma and Sterling to come with us.
The night continued and we figured we needed to delight ourselves with the $5.55 buffet after 7 at Pizza Pie Café.
Yes.
Colten and Emma are best friends.
This is thee photo of the night.
We made new friends such as the little baby that kept laughing at Emma and Colten.
It really was a celebration of Michelle’s half birthday.
Happy half birthday Michelle!
Pizza Pie Café.
YUM.
Tomorrow is Friday.
I’m coming home.

1 comment: