Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 157.

Sometimes when you move to college you have a lot to do.
And sometimes when you move to college you don’t really want to do anything.
Although….
I did retake a quiz today and got thousand times better.
But also.
Happy Youth Day [2011].
Exactly one year ago today my friends helped me celebrate myyouth.
I have great friends.
I hope you did something youthful.
To celebrate my last day as a youth me and Michelle got snow cones.
Yes.
As youth you are supposed to get snow cones.
The people at snoasis helped us celebrate by putting little umbrellas on ours snow cones.
Nice touch.
You win the prize.
Also.
When you’re in college you get impatient sometimes.
Like when it’s the night before your birthday.
We just wanted to play.
Emma made Lindy Lou’s cake.
Yellow cake with melt in your mouth chocolate frosting and ice cream.
Love?
Yes.
We played around for a long period of time attempting to study and all that stuff….
Playing dress up and all that jazz.
Then they wanted to open presents since it was midnight.
They made me go in my room and wait until they had picked everything up from the neighbors and then came back and grabbed me.
False.
They picked me up, covered my eyes and brought me into the front room where my new excitement was sitting in front of me.
The first thing I saw was the baby pineapple and backpack sized deodorant so I would always have some if I forgot.
I may or may not be contemplating forgetting to put some on tomorrow just so I can use my new special one.
Baby pineapple?
Have you ever seen one before?
It’s defiantly makes the ‘top 10 coolest things I’ve ever seen’ list.
I’m waiting until morning time to eat it because I don’t think it would be best friends with my stomach this late at night.
Have you ever met my roomies?
They’re pretty cool.
I love them a lot a lot a lot.
Do you know what Emma got for me?
She got me Travis.
My new betta fish.
I don’t think I’ve ever been so pleased with my life.
Where’d they get the name Travis?
Well…..
It’s sort of a secret.
Shhhhh…
But me and Travis are going to be tight like spandex.
….. or fish scales.
Take your pick.
Birthday parties at midnight are the best.
Try them out sometime.
Here’s to being 19…..
What adventures are coming at me next?

No comments:

Post a Comment