Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 9.

Thought. Today has been a truely wonderful day.
Let me explain.
I didn't have to go to work at 6:15.... but instead I had to go at 7:15.
The wonders an extra hour of sleep can do for me ;)
Work was good. The drama of my work friend and her secret love began to unfold as Bob asked Dean how old he was and if he was single. That in and of itself made work worth it.
After work I came to a phone with text messages waiting for me from people I adore.
And most importantly... One from my mother telling me that a letter had arrived for me.....
FROM THE ONE AND ONLY ELDER PAUL CLOWARD!!
Don't fret.... he asked if I was still planning on marrying him when he got home ;)
Then I also found a $50 refund check from the housing office on my counter
Today has been the greatest.
What more greatness can happen before the clock strokes midnight and I turn back into a pumpkin or something.......?

No comments:

Post a Comment