Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 29.

Today was a good day.
I woke up this morning to rice pudding [re-made] by my loving, wonderful mother.
It was warm, made with love, creamy, and wonderful.
It looked [something] like this.
Just the way I like it.

Church was good.
I joined my 4 year old sunbeams in Primary.
It was great to be back... its been a while since i've been in Primary.
I love their innocence and excitement for everything.
We had combined relief society and I think I was one of few without a spouse.
Spouse.
Where are you?
.....That was a joke.

As for the after church part....
Dinner. Cookies. Extreme Makeover Home Edition. My Name is Asher Lev.

"Later, I stood alone at the wondow of our living room and looked between the slats at the street. The asphalt glittered darkly in the rain. The rain cut through the circles of light around the tops of the lampposts, cold silvery diagonals against the warm yellow-white arcs of brightness. The streets seemed to be crying." - My Name is Asher Lev [Chaim Potok]

No comments:

Post a Comment