Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 26.

Beads.
They're colorful.
You can't help but be happy when you see them.
They make me really happy.
Do they make you happy?
After a long day at work I only like things that make me happy.
Hot chocolate in my purple cup, my $3 blue sweatshirt from target, Jason Aldean singing duets with Kelly Clarkson, Stargirl , and the fact that tomorrow is Friday.
Work was good.
Nothing too great.
We sent Pinkie Pony through the shrink wrap machine [multiple times] along with Clay and Rebecca's safety knives, paper, plastic water cups, packaging "pillows", and rubber bands.
SHHHH..... Don't tell Linda.
She got mad at team 9 for being too loud.
Psh... too loud?
Is that even possible in a warehouse?
I think not.
We almost finished an order for 8700 Vitality for Canada.....
team 10 gets to finish the remaining 5 boxes tomorrow.
My body still doesn't like ten and a half hour shifts.
But like I said... Tomorrow is Friday.
and just in case you didn't get the memo....
ITS ALSO CAKE DAY!

Happy 21 months Elder Whatcott!

No comments:

Post a Comment