Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 22.

Do you know who this [almost] missionary is?
My dear friend Cody Elaine is leaving Wednesday for the Vancouver Canada Spanish speaking mission.
Me and Cody Elaine go way back.
It started long ago when we were in the same ward growing up.
Then I moved.
Then we became friends in yearbook.
Let me explain our "relationship."
We like to text.
At some of the most unconventional hours of the night.
"Cody Elaine. You can't come to the editor sleepover. Sorry."
During yearbook yelling wasn't super uncommon.
We shared a scanner named Elliot.
One time we even played the quiet game for 56 minutes.
He won.
One time we went to coldstone and ate ice cream.
We even talked all the time [still] when I was in Idaho at college.
And now he's going on a mission.
Goodbye and Good luck Elder Cody Elaine.
"I'm done talking to you now."

No comments:

Post a Comment