Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 23.

Do you see the human in the green jacket?
Right there?
See him?
He just so happens to be my best friend.
And my brother.
As of right now he's serving in the Chicago Illinios Mission.
My excitement for today was getting his housing ready for when he comes back from his mission and heads back up to school.
Him and Colten will be living 2 apartment buildings and a street away.
3 months and 3 days.
I cannot wait for him to come home.
It's so crazy how fast it's gone.
We always had a wonderful time together.
We enjoyed staying up late and watching wrestling or random movies, going on weekly 2 am IHOP outings, midnight chicken soft taco runs, we'd save up all our spare change and go on drink runs, we would go on dates out to dinner or a movie or mini golfing, we'd go to the mall and look for shoes or other things for him to add to his collections, go on drives, run small errands. and most of the time just talk.
Yep.
He's the greatest thing ever.
He is full of surprises and his letters home never cease to amaze us or make us laugh.
He's a great missionary.
He is a great example to me in everything he does and I cannot wait to see how great he has become because of his mission.
I love you potato..... aka Elder Whatcott.

1 comment: