Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 25.

Ladies.
I'd like to introduce you to my dear friend Derek Morgan.
Confession.
I've never had a real celebrity crush before....... Until now.
Let me specify.
Not Shemar Moore, but Derek Morgan.
Ask Meg Deck.
There is a difference.
If I was ever put in a situation where I needed help, I just want you all to know that I would like Derek Morgan to come save me.
It's not really an option.
My mom calls it the devil show.
I was not a fan of tonights episode.... it's looking a little sketchy.
So instead I watched NCIS.
My addiction may be over.
Bummer.

Work was good.
The ten and a half hour shift wasn't as bad as I expected.
I am starting to enjoy the people in team 9.
It never ceases to amaze me the lives that people live.
I need to think of something productive to do with the 3 hours I have to myself once I get out of work before I have to go to bed.
Pathetic.
I know.
Building trains, flying kites, collecting stickers, knitting, wood working, politics, painting pictures or restoring old silverware are all possibilities.

One day when I do something exciting I'll post real pictures... I promise.

1 comment:

  1. am i satan because i watched it? it was naughty. shh! don't tell jolene!

    ReplyDelete