Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 21.

Do you see what I see?
German Chocolate Shake and Fries.
I'll give you a dollar if you can guess where this is from......
Nope.
Not JCW's.
Guess again.
Nope.
Not Purple Turtle.
Guess again.
Yep. Yep. Yep.
The Malt Shoppe.
I just happened to be in Provo with my bestie and her boyfriend and friends.
Oh the joys of college students.
They make my life so happy.
Its been some time since I've been around college students aka a month....
but its okay....
because these humans are top notch.
Truely.
I enjoyed them.
Tonight was a good night :)

Thought.
I made the joke about the BYU kids at The Malt Shoppe being a "different breed"
I wasn't joking.
It's true.
After spending my work days with people who don't have the same standards, goals, or thoughts as I do, I realized that there really is something wonderful about the people that I've been able to surround myself with. They find joy in the simpliest things, are happy because of the way they live their lives, and are always working to serve and make others lives better.
Being of a "different breed" isn't entirely a bad thing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment