Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 24.

Today wasn't too exciting.
Last night I spent more time trying to fall asleep then actually sleeping.....
Bummer.
Woke up super tired and [possibly] looked like a train had hit me.
Haha. Oh the joys.
I learned things I didn't really want to know about co-workers,
but thats just work... right?
I did cut 1276 labels for vitality [pictured above].
I was pretty impressed with myself.
Another good thing was getting done at 3:30 instead of 5:30....
though we will be doing overtime tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday.
Tomorrow is Wednesday.
Do you know what that means?
Missionary e-mails. YES.
Cody Elaine enters the MTC. YES.
New Criminal Minds episode. YES.
I like Wednesdays.
They're great.
I hope your day was more exciting than mine.....
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment