Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 14.

Dona nobis pacem.
Salt Lake Tabernacle.
You should've been there.
I went with my bestie.
Where were you?
It was truely great.
Do you know who I saw there?

Guess.

Yep. Thee Shelbie Judith Ann Elizabeth Shill.
She is one of a kind and I truely love her.
She will brighten your day as soon as you see her.
My favorite part of having her in the orchestra was that she was so easy to find.
Almost like Where's Waldo..... BUT SO MUCH BETTER.
We usually like to sing opera.
I love you Shmelb.



The only problem... The drive up.
I have come to find that I think I may possibly have a fear of the freeway.
A freeway phobia.
Whether being a passenger or a .... well....
For those of you that really know me you know that I have never driven on the freeway.
Except my mom made me the other day and I was terrified.
But its fine.

Hahaha... Wow. Life is great :)

1 comment:

  1. It was fun seeing you there! And I really like this post. And I really love Shelbie too. And I've never driven on the freeway by myself either. :)

    ReplyDelete