Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6.

Two things that remind you that you have the worlds greatest best friend....

1. She gave you a Cocoa-Latte for Christmas that makes life so much better after a long day of work and other such [not so fun] things.
2. While you're up and getting ready for work at 4:30 you can listen to the Sara Barielles cd that she gave you for Christmas.

Yep. I have the worlds greatest best friend.
Yep. Hot chocolate at 9 pm was the highlight of my day.

Work was good. I got "promoted" [according to Kaelynn and Belinda] to envelopes and other such small things away from putting address labels on boxes. Me and the big giant tape machine are not friends and the boy with a tree tattoo kept helping me, even though he said "your welcome" angrly back to my really nice "thank you." I am already making friends, you see. We took a break with a man named Dean who was in the NBA for 2 years but ruined his back so he... retired early. Very nice guy. There are very many nice... and interesting people at work. It makes life more entertaining.
What will tomorrow bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment