Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 27.

Blogging is infact a blessing and a curse.
Just saying.
I want to go to bed.....
....But I have the urge to enlighten you with todays activities.

Work.
3000 bottles to Thailand.
With the power of 7 of us we were able to get this accomplished in eight and a half hours.
Today was also payday.
That was good.
Overall it was a pretty good work day.

Then my bestie texted me.
She was watching Criminal Minds.
I [obviously] had to join her.
....this is where the adventures began.

Do you know what this is?
Subway.
Spicy Italian with Ranch.
Hungry yet?
I hadn't eaten yet and felt the need to go get subway and since I had just gotten paid today I figured it was a good reward for working quite a long week.
Lets just say the poor boy who made my sandwich will truely be blessed in the next life.
I am not a fan of tomatoes.
Do you know why?
Because they remind me of old[er] people.
Raisins remind me of texture of their skin, but tomatoes make me thing of biting into an old person and having them ooze out a liquid much like the one inside of tomatoes.
Don't ask.
While I was ordering my Spicy Italian I told Mr. Sandwich Maker that I wanted all the veggies except for jalapenos and tomatoes.
His reply: What do you have against tomatoes?
I then went on to explain to him that they reminded me of old people.
His reply: What do you have against old people?
I then went on to explain to him why they reminded me of old people.
I think he laughed inside but on the outside he just gave me an odd look.
I told him that he was allowed to tell his friends that he met a crazy girl at work who didn't like tomatoes because they reminded her of old people.
He said he would.
I think me and Mr. Sandwich Maker could be friends.
Great friends.


Does this look at all sketchy to you?
Yes.
Davis is cutting Mark's hair.
I met Mark for the first time tonight and quite enjoyed the [interesting] moments we shared.
hahaha.
You see....
Mark is in the Army and he needed his hair cut.
Davis, being the wonderful friend he is volunteered his services.
It didn't take long until I came and helped out Mark's hair.
You did a wonderful job Davey.
I worked on Mark's hair for quite some time....
.... and he will be blessed in the next life [just as Mr. Sandwich Maker] for letting me do this.
We talked.
and talked.
and talked.
I think we could be friends Mark.
In the end it didn't look terrible.
Good luck in the Army.
.
Then me, the bestie, the besties boyfriend, the boyfriends friend, the besties brother, and the brothers friend all started Inception.
Confession.
I fell asleep.
Oops....
I guess I'll be trying that one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment