Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 11.

Yes.
I realize it says her name on the picture....
But do you really know who it is?
Its Sully and Dr. Mike.
Once upon a time when I was a small child my mother used to watch a show by the name of Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman. This just happened to be thee coolest show seeing that her name had a "Q" in it. I watched it with her daily and then for Christmast in 7th grade my mother gave me season 1.
It was the beginning of a wonderful phase.
Well you see... today after me and my mother drove around looking for the dancing sign holder people that dance on the side of the road [that my mother finds so much joy in, the best one we have found so far is the one on the corner or Kohlers that is holding the Little Ceasers sign. Go check him out.], we took a quick trip to Target we found Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman the movies. THE MOVIES! I think I have been subconsiously looking for these since 7th grade
They were wonderful.
Confession. I have wanted to marry Sully since the 7th grade.
Don't laugh.

Another thought. If you didn't know I liked this either... you probably don't know me very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment