Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 7.

Once upon a time I fell asleep.
The real Day 7 got skipped because I was exhausted from work.
The whole 4:30 thing is something that my body will never be able to get used to.
Don't fret.... the amount of cuts on my hands/fingers adds up to a grand total of 29.
Anyways....

Today just happened to be great because of this [see... above]. You obviously don't know me well if you didn't know that I have a small obession with this show. I already own seasons 2 and 4, but when I saw this at Wal-Mart today for only $39.95....
I just couldn't resist.

An even better adventure.... Seeing Chloe the day after getting her wisdom teeth out and seeing her wonderful videos: "That crown moding is classy."
"That can't be rusty because there isn't enough red, but its not cranberry because it has more of a blue undertone."
"Stupid Red Light."

Then seeing people I haven't seen since graduation.....
And talking to Aly and Whistopher in the car while looking out for deer. I happen to love them a lot even though most of the time I can't relate to what they're saying....... But its fine because I like listening to them.

What a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment