Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 28.

IT CAME! IT CAME! IT CAME!
I have been waiting way too long for the mailman to bring me this.
My Name is Asher Lev.
It has to be my favorite book.
By Far.
Haven't read it since sophomore english but I've been thinking about it since I put it down.
It's just one of those things.
I started it.... and cannot wait to finish it.
Again.
Don't laugh to hard.
Below was my attempt to be domestic.
I had rice pudding for the first time like 5 years ago and [also] have been thinking about it since.
I have been searching for the best recipe since [back in the day]when I was in college.
I thought I found the right one.....
....I followed it just right.
I promise.
The recipe said to put it in the slow cooker on high for 2 hours.
My idea of rice pudding is sweet and creamy.
This was dry and.... nasty.
I think it got over cooked by an hour.
Bummer.
Don't be too dissapointed.....
I'm trying it again.
I'm gonna get it right.
No need to fret!
My wonderful mother went out and bought me some :)
It may not be made with love and warm....
But it was sweet and creamy.
Just the way I like it.
Thank heavens for mothers.
And Kozy Shack
Truely.
Plus.
I got to talk to my girls tonight.
Rachel.
Morgan.
I miss them.
I miss Idaho.
Except being home is nice.
Kiah is going to California/Disneyland tomorrow.
Jealous?
I am.
.
Have a wonderful Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment